Why Pakistani Men are Sexy.
h***@gmail.com
2014-07-15 23:04:18 UTC
hehehe.
The fact of the matter is that Paki men aren't sexy they just follow the way
of Mohammad (Pigshit Be Upon Him) .....
http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate/playboy.html
Mohammed's High Regard For Women
M uch has been spoken about the inhuman treatment of women in Islam. If one
wants to know the reason behind this, one has to closely examine Mohammed's
personal life. As far as women are conecerned, they were just objects of
sexual desire for Prophet Mohammed.
Here I expose the insatiable sexual appetite that Mohammed possessed. This
goes to show that among others, one of the main reasons for forming this
insidious religion, Islam, was so that sex was freely available to the male
followers in the name of Allah. As I have already proved in my article,
Wondrous Treatment of Women In Islam, the Quran justifies treating a woman
as nothing but an object for sexual desire and sometimes even an ordinary
object would be treated better. Suras in the Quran seem to pop up
conveniently, so that Mohammed can justify his perverted sexual actions. For
example, when Mohammed wanted his adopted son's wife, he suddenly got a
revelation from Allah declaring it right to take another man's wife. When he
wanted to stop his wives from quarreling or to accept more wives, he got a
quick revelation for it. My above points are illustrated from the verses
taken from Sura 33.
(Sura 33:28) "O Prophet! Say to thy consorts: 'If it be that ye desire the
life of this world and its glitter then come! I will provide for your
enjoyment and set you free in a handsome manner.'
(Sura 33:30) "O Consorts of the Prophet if any of you were guilty of evident
unseemly conduct, the punishment would be doubled to her, and that is easy
for Allah."
(Sura 33:37) "....Fear Allah. Then when Zayad had dissolved his marriage
with her (Zainab) we joined her in marriage to thee: in order that there may
be no difficulty to the believers in the matter of marriage of the wives of
their adopted sons...."
The prophet's interactions with women, his insatiable lust for lascivious
ladies, his lecherous behaviour with his wives and concubines are components
that form the model of a true muslim. The prophet is the perfect muslim man
for all devout muslims as he is the one whom Allah chose to reveal the Quran
to. And because he is the perfect man it is every muslim's duty to follow
him. For example, they cannot eat pork because Mohammed disliked it, they
have to grow a beard like he had, they have to loot and kill like he did and
likewise they have to molest and treat women inhumanly as he did!
The "great" Mohammed, the founder of this "fabulous" faith was married to
Khadija Bibi who was his employer and 15 years his senior. At that time
Mohammed was 25 years old. He was Khadija Bibi's 3rd husband. Khadija Bibi
was a rich widow when she married Mohammed. For the first time in his life,
Mohammed enjoyed a luxurious life.
This shows the parasitic nature of Mohammed who married his employer so that
he can live a rich life without putting in a single day's work.
Khadija Bibi died when Mohammed was 49 years old. Between the ages of 49 and
63 the "great prophet" married at least 11 times.
This shows how he treated the institution of marriage. For him, women were
nothing but objects for sexual fulfillment. Marrying at least 11 women in 14
years throws light on his insatiable sexual appetite. Read on about the
"greatness" of this prophet.
Among his many other wives Mohammed also married a 6 year old baby, Ayesha.
She was his favourite wife.
This marriage is a clear proof that his pedophilic tendency started
manifesting itself after Khadija's death, because when she was alive he did
not want to offend her because all the wealth belonged to her.
The prophet said that, "the woman can be married for religion, her fortune,
or her beauty. So marry one for the religion" (Abu Issa al-Tarmidi, Sunan
al- Tarmidi, Medina n.d., p.275, B: 4, H:1092)
Therefore, according to the Prophet the woman is either a creature who will
be subjected to brutal conversion to Islam, a golden goose or a sexual
plaything. Her virtues, intelligence or personality do not matter. But
Mohammed did not stop there. He recommends all muslims to marry "one for the
religion". Now what does this mean ? It means that use the institution of
marriage to convert people to Islam. Now you know why so many Muslim men
marry non-muslims and convert them to Islam. It also shows what high regard
Islam has for the sacred institution of Marriage.
In many occasions Mohammed did not even spare women who were originally
allotted to other soldiers of his tribe after gaining a victory in War. One
such woman was Safia Bint Huyay. This Jewish woman was captured by lecherous
muslim invaders after the Jews were brutally murdered by Mohammed. According
to a Quranic Sura (8:41) four fifths of any booty or spoil that is won after
murdering the non-believers, is distributed to the barbaric invaders. In
Islam, women of other religion are also considered as booty, so Safiya bint
Huyay was allotted to a soldier called Dahia. But when Mohammed the ascetic
heard of her 'incomparable beauty', he sent for Dahiya, paid him Safiya's
price and married her. (Ibn Saad, al-Tabaqat, pp. 120-123).
Safiya Bint Huyway was just one of the numerous Jewish women who became prey
to Mohammed's insatiable sexual desire. Regardless of his participation in
these barbaric raids Mohammed was alloted 1/5 of the booty as prescribed in
the Quran, Sura 8:41. Rayhana Bint Zayd was another Jewish woman, whom
Mohammed captured after her tribe was totally butchered. She was known to be
a woman of immense beauty. Mohammed kept her as a concubine. (Ibid., p. 129)
During Mohammed's time a lot of barbaric wars were instigated by the muslims
and Mohammed was always the receiver of at least one fifths of the booty.
This booty included captured women and children. One can imagine how many
women were made into concubines for Prophet Mohammed's carnal pleasure and
how many children were his victims.
Maria the Copt from Egypt, was another concubine of Mohammed. She bore him a
son, Ibrahim, who died in infancy. The Prophet's desire for Maria was so
strong that it led him to violate another of his ideals: "That a man should
be just in his dealings with his wives. A man should keep strictly to the
rotation schedule and not have intercourse with a wife, even if he so
desired."
Hafsa, one of the Prophet's wives, however, caught him having intercourse
with Maria in Safiya's room. 'O Prophet of God, in my room and in my day!'
fulminated Safiya angrily. Afraid of the anger of his other wives, and
especially of his most beloved Ayesha, he promised Hafsa never to touch
Maria again if she would keep the incident secret (Ibid., p. 213). But she
spoke out, and the Prophet immediately received orders from God to retract
his promise to Safiya; he then resumed relations with Maria (Sura 66:3).
Maria's power over the Prophet is best described in Ayesha's words: "I never
was as jealous as I was of Maria again. That is because she was a very
beautiful, curly haired woman. The Prophet was very attracted to her. In the
beginning, she was living near us and the Prophet spent entire days and
nights with her until we protested and she became frightened." (Ibn Saad,
al-Tabaqat, p. 212)
The Prophet then decided to transfer Maria to a more secure dwelling far
from his legitimate wives and kept seeing her inspite of their pressure.
Another woman that the Prophet married for satisfying his sexual desires was
Juwariya Bint al-Harith who was according to Ayesha's description, 'so
beautiful that whoever caught a glimpse of her fell in love with her.'
(Ibid. p.117)
Ayesha's jealousy is displayed again from the following quote: "The Prophet
was in my room when Juwariya came to ask him about a contract. By Allah, I
hated her when I saw her coming towards him. I knew that he was going to see
what I saw (her beauty)." (Ibid)
A unique instance of the effect of female beauty on the Prophet was that of
Duba Bint Amr who 'was among the most beautiful of Arab women....her hair
was long enough to cover all her body.'(Ibid., p. 153) Mohammed asked her
son if he could marry his mother, but later retracted when he heard that
Duba Bint Amr, although attractive, was aging.
This shows that Mohammed was only interested in physical beauty and not in
providing protection for widows or some other charitable cuase as the
Muslims have been brain washed to believe.
Mohammed's adopted son Zayed was married to Zainab, daughter of Jahsh. But
one day the prophet "beheld in a loose undress, the beauty of Zainab, and
burst forth into an ejaculation of devotion and desire. The servile, or
greatful, freeman (Zayed) understood the hint and yielded without hesitation
to the love of the benefactor."
Mohammed was not satisfied with his own overflowing harem and had to marry
his son's wife. His son being a devoted follower of the "great" prophet was
more than happy to divorce his wife. What a great father-in-law Mohammed
was, a model for all Islamic father-in-laws.
Muslim scholar and statesman, Ali Dashti gives the following list of women
in Mohammed's life.
Khadija
Sawda
Ayesha
Omm Salama
Hafsa
Zainab (of Jahsh)
Juwariya
Omm Habiba
Safia
Maymuna (of Hareth)
Fatima
Hend
Asma (of Saba)
Zainab (of Khozayma)
Habla
Asma (of Noman)
Maria
Rayhana
Omm Sharik
Maymuna (not of Hareth)
Zainab (third one)
Khawla
Duba
As a fitting punishment for all his heinous crimes against women, it was a
Jewish woman who poisoned him in her rightful quest for revenge after the
battle of Khaybar. During the last four years of his life, his health
declined, epileptic fits became more frequent and his other infirmities
increased. After living a life of rape, perversion, destruction and plunder,
at the age of 62, Mohammed gasped his last breath on the lap of his 17 year
old child bride Ayesha who watched him die a slow , long and horrible death.
NOTE: Works of Fatima Mernissi, Dr. Robert A. Morey and A. Ghosh have been
used to compose this article.
I really believe your mother and sister got fuc*ed up the a** by Muslims...lol i can understand ur frusterations...happens especially if u are just not on the level of a Muslim man! PIG'S BIRTH!!!
h***@gmail.com
2014-09-08 14:50:44 UTC
Lol u really did your research from a pigs asshole (I mean you father). Lol I'm just amused how much hatred one has but then again when your mother and sisters are slaves to Muslims I can imagine this. Tell those dumb whores (your mom and sister) to fuck properly!! Loool