Gay American Man in Dhaka
s***@gmail.com
2015-04-20 18:57:11 UTC
I am Mac Rasiyat ,
BODY MASSAGE MEN (MASSAGE THERAPIST)
by birth Malaysian.
Living @ Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Age:26
Height:5'9"
Weight: 70 KG.
Bright Body Color & Smooth Waxed Body with Black eyes with Short Black Hair.
Maintained Body in Athletic.
Energetic + Trust effort + Decent + Hardcore !
Any Male & Famale Client can find out me to get a Special effect Sensibility Masseur MAC @ Dhaka !
I provide Home & Hotel Service only !
Call : +880 18511 43440. (Please call for details)
Email : ***@yahoo.com.
DO GOOGLE: Body massage in dhaka at home and hotel service
c***@gmail.com
2015-11-24 16:21:19 UTC
SEXUAL MAN TO MAN BODY MASSAGE IN DHAKA, BANGLADESH AT HOME OR HOTEL SERVICE-01688929597-

*STARTING BDT 1500 TK
Body Massage in Dhaka at Hotel and Home

Living @ Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Age:28

Height:5'4"

Weight: 63 KG.

Bright Body Color & Smooth Body with Black eyes with Short Black Hair.

Energetic + Trust effort + Decent

Any Male Client can find out me to get a Special effect Sensibility Masseur Sihab @ Dhaka !

I provide Home & Hotel Service only !

Call : +880 1688929597. (Please call for details @ DHAKA only )

................................EACH SERVICE ARE PROVIDING WITH HAPPY ENDING............................if u pay extra
https://www.facebook.com/bodymassageunlimited
q***@gmail.com
tron Dhaaka University
c***@gmail.com

c***@gmail.com
2019-07-15 11:39:24 UTC
I am a gay American male visiting Bombay, Dhaka, Karachi and Islamabad in
early May 1996 on business. There seems to be very little information
available on the gay community in these locations. I would like to meet
masculine gay/bisexual men there, and possibly share world views, culture,
and some literature (gay newspapers, journals, etc. from my hometown of
Boston).
If you have any information on how to plug into the community on my visit
I would really appreciate it. I can be reached via E-mail at
Thanks in advance
In Home/Hotel Room Massage Services Dhaka (by Male Massage Therapist)

+8801688929597.

It’s not complicated: you’re looking for a professional, talented, reliable traveling massage therapist to come to your home in Dhaka for a great massage at a reasonable price. I m here to make that happen with the least amount of hassle as possible.

Getting a In-Home Massage should be a stress free affair, and the inevitable afterglow should be allowed some time to linger and set in for maximum benefit. This is made possible by receiving massage therapy in the comfort of your own home. After all, given the choice, who wants to jump straight into a car and hit the roads after a nice relaxing therapeutic massage?

So relax, all you have to do is give me a call, tell me what kind of massage you like, and what time you’d like to have it. Our massage therapist will travel to your home, bring everything needed, set up and let you relax and enjoy. You will tell me in advance what kind of massage you’d like. We can do anything from a relaxing Swedish massage to a deep tissue massage and pretty much everything in between.

Give me a call any day or any time of the week.

We look forward to hearing from you. Call us at +8801688929597 now !

https://www.facebook.com/bodymassageunlimited
c***@gmail.com
2019-12-27 04:16:13 UTC
I am a gay American male visiting Bombay, Dhaka, Karachi and Islamabad in
early May 1996 on business. There seems to be very little information
available on the gay community in these locations. I would like to meet
masculine gay/bisexual men there, and possibly share world views, culture,
and some literature (gay newspapers, journals, etc. from my hometown of
Boston).
If you have any information on how to plug into the community on my visit
I would really appreciate it. I can be reached via E-mail at
Thanks in advance
Naked Man to man sensual massage at dhaka 5 star hotel room for foreigner
rate 3000 taka, 90 minute, +8801688929597.
https://www.facebook.com/bodymassageunlimited