"SHAHED ALI's DEATH"
n***@gmail.com
2016-10-08 21:59:53 UTC
SHAHED ALI's DEATH
Shahed Ali, a former deputy speaker of East Pakistan provincial
assemply assembly was beaten to death by the honourable members of
assembly in September, 1958, during the then United Front Government
leading to promulgation of Martial Law by president Iskander Mirza.
We have forgotten Shahed Ali but I am tempted to know from senior
citizens of the country how he was killed in the floor of the sacred
assembly and whether anybody was punished subsequently for this
brutal act. Since the present state minister for information and
broadcasting is a historian and the present government often
maintain t owrite correct history, I am tempted to know some facts
in this context.
It is time to collect correct facts of the past in the context
of rewriting history for our future generation and we should not
forget Shahid Ali as it reminds me when the 7th Jatiya Sangsad met
on July 14, 1996 while the behavior of many JS member as shown
through BTV was rather painful and discourteous.
-- Ahmedul Alam
14 Eskaton Garden Dhaka
______________________
LIVE FROM THE INTERNET
The Daily Star
The above post is from a reader of the Daily Star Newspaper. LIVE
FROM THE INTERNET appears in the Daily Star once per week and
includes posts from SCB. We encourage you to respond to these posts
within the SCB forum or by regular mail to the writers, but not
directly to the Daily Star email address. Your responses to SCB
will be publised in the Daily Star newspaper. Please keep in mind
that most of our readers do not have access to the Internet, so
directing them to other Internet sites for more information will
not benefit them. Thank you very much, The Daily Star.
n***@gmail.com
n***@gmail.com
n***@gmail.com
he was killed by among others, sheikh mujibur rehman
s***@gmail.com
2017-09-01 13:30:05 UTC
[...]
He knows nothing.Read wikipedia.