Popular Singer George Michael's gay boy friend
//\\\\leXX
2016-12-27 12:46:39 UTC
R.I.P - Gay George Michael

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/george-michaels-boyfriend-fadi-fawaz-9521200#rlabs=3%20rt$sitewide%20p$1

Gambar Nombor Satu
http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article687626.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Fadi%20Fawaz%20and%20George%20Michael

Gambar Nombor Dua

Putting Cocks going into arse holes.

Maybe Prophet Mohammed will approve of such union.
Warum?
Because Muslims can fuck Goats
The_Inquirer
2016-12-27 16:02:06 UTC
Post by //\\\\leXX
R.I.P - Gay George Michael
but but but but but ... but is that any of my business? why should i
care which hole he pushes his cock into? why should i care who he does
it with?

why? warum*? 火龍?

you think being a busy-body gives us a lot of VVRRRROOOOOOOOOMMMM?
--
The Inquirer

The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!
kitaro
2016-12-28 17:44:17 UTC
Why rich and popular man finds man more interesting as partner and not
woman?

http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article9521277.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/PAY-PROD-Best-practice-single-line-sumary-of-the-person-event-scene.jpg

The_Inquirer
2016-12-29 16:04:02 UTC
Post by kitaro
Why rich and popular man finds man more interesting as partner and not
woman?
why don't you ask: why men who find men more interesting as partner and
not women get to become rich and popular?

;-)