Terror Rare-ism
//\\\\leXX
2016-09-15 08:53:39 UTC
You will not see them if the building behind is either a Buddhist Temple, a
Church or other religious building. Muslims mosque world wide are actually
ammunitions and weapons dumps.
Why?
Warum?
War Room ??
火龍 ??
The_Inquirer
2016-09-15 09:21:45 UTC
Post by //\\\\leXX
You will not see them if the building behind is either a Buddhist
Temple, a Church or other religious building. Muslims mosque world wide
are actually ammunitions and weapons dumps.
Why?
Warum?
War Room ??
火龍 ??
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_EWY1PJsPzBA/SxJpjzphUtI/AAAAAAAAAhs/yeA6MlEtHJI/s1600/chicago+(usa).jpg
is it a weapon or is it a broom? does it have VROOM? will it KA-BOOOM?
--
The Inquirer

The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!